Discover baby massage & baby yoga
Welcome to Appleton Baby Massage. Award winning and established baby massage and baby yoga courses in Appleton, South Warrington. Serving Stockton Heath, Lymm, Grappenhall, Latchford, Runcorn, Warrington, Penketh, Chapelford, Orford and other surrounding areas of Cheshire.
Small, friendly group classes and take place in a unique space which is warm and comfortable, where you will feel calm and relaxed with your baby. Time is allowed to end each class with a nice hot cup of tea and a natter.
Take a look at the studio!
Baby massage is suitable for babies from around 5-6 weeks to crawling and baby yoga is suitable for babies when they can hold their own head up, which is from around 12 weeks. Both bring huge benefits for babies, mums and dads and is a great activity to do to meet other mums and share experiences.
During the 5 week baby massage course, you will learn the techniques and strokes of baby massage whilst discovering a unique bonding experience. Learn more about the classes and course dates.
The main benefits of baby massage are:
- Interaction promoting bonding and communication
- Stimulation of the digestive and circulatory system and help with body awareness
- Relief of common ailments such as colic, wind, constipation
- Relaxation for both mother and baby, helping improve sleep
Learn more about baby massage
Baby yoga is a perfect follow on from baby massage offering similar benefits to baby massage with additional interaction.
The main benefits of baby yoga are:
- Improves spatial and body awareness
- Develops co-ordination and balance
- Improves flexibility, posture and muscle development
- Calms and helps mum and baby relax
Learn more about baby yoga.